BUSINESS ETHICS COURSE OVERVIEW
- Online Subscription available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Certificate is available immediately upon course completion.
- Course is suitable for all levels. No prior knowledge is assumed.
Once you complete the purchase process, a self-registration link will be provided in your order receipt. Course will be available as soon as you register.
A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort but doing so will do more than improve business; it will change lives. A company's ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company, including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All of these groups will have an effect on the way a company's ethics are developed. It is a two-way street. The influence goes both ways which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today.
Duration: 1.0 hours/1.0 HRCI HR (General) Credits/1.0 SHRM PDCs. Meets HRCI Ethics Requirement.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.