HR RECERTIFICATION 60+ CREDITS PACKAGE OVERVIEW
CYBER MONDAY SALE: SAVE $50! Use discount code CYBER through Monday, November 29, 2021.
Final cost: $229 for 1 Single Payment
OR $250 Total for 3 Payments ($50+$100+$100).
aPHR, PHR, PHRca, PHRi, aPHRi, SPHR, SPHRi, GPHR, SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP with this ONE Tools 2 Succeed® e-Learning package!
- Includes 60 HRCI HR (General), 15 Business (Strategic), 15 Global (International), and 15 California Credits. "Business Ethics" course meets the HRCI Ethics requirement.
- All courses are also pre-approved for SHRM recertification.
- There is NO LIMIT for HRCI or SHRM on the number of "self-paced" e-Learning credits you may use toward your recertification.
(For verification on the HRCI website, click here, scroll to the bottom of the page, and note that e-Learning is NOT limited.
For verification on the SHRM website, click here and see "E-LEARNING: SELF-PACED" on the right side. Rules were updated to remove limits on July 30, 2018!)
- Take as many or as few courses as you wish and get HRCI credit and SHRM credit for each.
- 2021-2022 Online Subscription available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a Week.
- Certificates with the pre-approved HRCI and SHRM Activity Numbers are available immediately upon course completion.
Once you complete the purchase process, a self-registration link will be provided in your order receipt. Courses will be available as soon as you register.
For a printable flyer with a list of courses included in the package, click here.
ALL RETURNING CLIENTS: To receive your discounted renewing client price, please use the purchase link emailed to you or call +1-818-581-4888 or email us to resend.
To verify our Approved Provider status on the HRCI website,
, then in the Provider Name box, type Tools then click Search.
All Tools 2 Succeed HR recertification courses have been approved toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). For more information about certification or recertification, visit the SHRM website at www.shrm.org.