aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP with just this ONE Tools 2 Succeed® e-Learning package!
- Includes 60 HRCI HR (General), 15 Business (Strategic), 5 Global (International), plus 16 California Credits. All courses can also be counted toward SHRM recertification.
- All courses are professional e-Learning (NOT webinars).
- There is NO LIMIT for HRCI or SHRM on the number of "self-paced" e-Learning credits you may use toward your recertification.
(For verification on the HRCI website, click here, scroll to the bottom of the page, and note that e-Learning is NOT limited.
For verification on the SHRM website, click here and see "E-LEARNING: SELF-PACED" on the right side. Rules were updated to remove limits on July 30, 2018!)
- Take as many or as few courses as you wish and get HRCI credit and SHRM credit for each.
- Online Subscription through December 30, 2019. Available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a Week (except during system maintenance).
- Users who purchase a subscription for 2019 will also have the opportunity to purchase a highly-discounted subscription for all of 2020 later this year.
- Certificates with the pre-approved HRCI and SHRM Activity Numbers are available immediately upon course completion.
Once you complete the purchase process, you will immediately receive a self-registration link. You will enter your desired Start Date on the registration page. You will have access to all courses through December 30, 2019. The courses will be available to you at the top of the next hour once you register using the link provided in your order receipt.
For a printable flyer with the package information, click here.
ALL RETURNING CLIENTS: Please use the purchase link emailed to you for our discounted renewal package or call +1-818-581-4888 Option 1 or email us to resend.
To verify our Approved Provider status on the HRCI website,
All courses have been approved toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). For more information about certification or recertification, visit the SHRM website at www.shrm.org.