EFFECTIVE SUPERVISORY SKILLS COURSE OVERVIEW
Subscription includes access to Effective Supervisory Skills Course for 1 full year.
- Online Subscription available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Certificate is available immediately upon course completion.
- Course is suitable for all levels. No prior knowledge is assumed.
Once you complete the purchase process, a self-registration link will be provided in your order receipt. Course will be available as soon as you register.
This course is designed to help HR professionals understand the role of the supervisor in an organization and the importance of effective supervisory skills to organizational success. The frontline supervisor represents the company to employees and has a dramatic impact on employee performance and behavior. Preparing supervisors to lead effectively helps protect the company's interests, optimizes it its performance, and enables an organization to maximize employee contributions. Frontline supervisors are often promoted from within and many times work directly with and supervise employees who were formerly their peers. New supervisors face the common challenges of performing effectively in their new roles, understanding the legal implications of their role, and getting work done through others. We discuss skills that enable supervisors to help their employees perform at their best.
Duration: 1.5 hours/1.5 HRCI HR (General) Credits/1.5 SHRM PDCs
- Learn the Top Ten Mistakes of Supervisors and Managers
- Define Supervisory Competencies Necessary for Success
- Identify the Role of Vision in Leadership
- Implement a Model of Motivation